Monday, December 11, 2006

My Christmas pressies..

I got a *Kapo* pink monkey from Wenqi
I got a necklace from June
I got a teddy bear from Nabeelah..

Went to sch for MYOB in e morning.. took a cabbie ere cos books were too heavy for me.. CLass ended early todae cos Instructor was absent.. den a shockin news was released after class end... TUESDAY LESSON IS FROM 9am to 3am!!! =(
sian lorr... den we went to Tiong to accompany wenqi to eat Lunch and on e way ere, we took bus 851 mah.. den we were sittin on e 4 seats facing each other de.. den June flew to me and wenqi!! hahahahahahahahaha... so funni.. den she like dai dai like dat after she flew to us.. heheh... okay larr.. don laugh @ her anymore.. hehe.. den we took neoprints... will scan it in once i receive it ( if my sis is willing to help me) mm... Sarah is crying and yellin becos she wans her barney spoon and my granny & sis is trying to calm her... ha!

=)

No comments: