05.08.2008
received news that Auntie Yenny passed away todae morning.
Rest in peace Auntie Yenny. You'll be deeply remembered by us.
I'll miss you very much. I'll miss the time i have spent with you when i was young and how u sayang me and bought me so many presents. I will miss you, Auntie Yenny.
had an 1 hour lesson todae. lol. it was damm lame. go school see Clement's group, Austin's group and Saadah's group present. hahaha. it was good though. after that, went to hunt for Seb-bear and go hm tgt. =p was tellin him to go Mount faber wif the gang durin Mid-autumn festival and he told me cannot. den i was like huh? den he told me" cos i no girlfriend so cannot." okays. he sae Mount Faber is a place for couples. so if u hav no boyfriend/girlfriend u CANNOT GO MOUNT FABER. hahahahahaha. lol.
=p
kkaes. nth much to blog. see yarr~
No comments:
Post a Comment