
i am sooo damm angry today.
Joey came to NP to look for me todae. hee.
den she came with me to choose my Sports & Wellness elective.
den we went to LT 26 to choose my elective.
I should attach the email i receive then continue with my blog. this is the email :
Sports Electives
For this semester, SDAR is offering 18 different sports electives. Students can choose from any one of the sports electives. The Sports Electives offered are listed below.
Aerobics
Badminton
Basketball
DanceSport
Hip Hop
Netball
Orienteering
Soccer
Softball
Sport Climbing
Street Soccer
Swimming/Lifesaving
Tennis
Volleyball
Yoga
but. when we arrived at LT 26, we were told that we can only choose from 7 sports and they are:
Aerobics
Dance Sports
Orienteering
Soccer
Softball
Street Soccer
Swimming
and.... each sports only have limited space. maximum only can have 20 in one sports.
and everyone were supposed to run to the allocated seats for the course IN THE LT and if u managed to squeeze to the seats that are allocated for the sports, YOU WILL GET IT.
IT IS SO DAMM UNFAIR!
damm shitty.
damm shitty.
HS is damm screwed up.
I AM SO DAMM PISSED.
WAD KIND OF SPORTS AND WELLNESS IS IT?
I THOT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE THE ITEM WE LIKE FOR SPORTS AND WELLNESS? AND ENJOY OUR SPORTS AND WELLNESS? BUT WE END UP GETTING SOMETHING WE TOTALLY DUN LIKE. I AM SO GOIN TO WASTE MY TIME AT STREET SOCCER TRAINING.
I PLAN TO GET INJURED ON THE 1ST LESSON AND DUN NEED TO GO FOR TRAINING ANYMORE.
I told june abt it and this was her response:
*PRAY HARD FOR STELLA TO NOT HAVE ANY ACCIDENT DURING THE LEARNING PART*
No comments:
Post a Comment